Innovation Club for Entrepreneurs (ICE)
About the Club:
The Mid-Michigan Innovation Club for Entrepreneurs (ICE) provides a new forum for professionals of the Greater Lansing Area to share and explore ideas in a positive and supportive environment, create or strengthen existing networks for collaboration and find resources to bring ideas to life. ICE is a collaborative effort of the Michigan State University Land Policy Institute and the MSU Entrepreneurship Network.
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Topic: Start and Grow Your Business
Guest Entrepreneurs: Panel from MSU Entrepreneurship Network
Guest Facilitator: Marsha Madle, msuENet ICE Meetup Coordinator
- Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
RSVP and Meeting Details:
This event is free and open to the public. RSVPs are encouraged. Please sign up at ICE Meetup by clicking on the "count me in" button for the latest meeting. Attendees should bring business cards and new venture or business growth ideas. You can also contact ICE with meeting questions at ICE@landpolicy.msu.edu.
- April 10, 2013: Taking Your Art to Business
- March 13, 2013: Mentors . . . How to Find One and How to Be One
- February 13, 2013: Can I Start My Business with a One-Page Business Plan?
- January 9, 2013: Bootstrapping – How to Get Started for Virtually Nothing
- December 12, 2012: Networking and Relationship Building
- November 14, 2012: How Do Entrepreneurs View Money
- October 9, 2012: How Do I Validate or Test My Idea Cost Effectively (Maybe Even for Free!)?
- September 11, 2012: What Makes a Great Deal
- June 13, 2012: Starting a Profitable First Business
- May 9, 2012: From Entrepreneurial Dreams to Reality
- April 11, 2012: The Investors Panel
- March 14, 2012: Key Business Issues of Entrepreneurs and Veteran Business
- February 8, 2012: Supporting Entrepreneurs in Saudi Arabia
- November 9, 2011: Follow Your Money
- October 12, 2011: Nonprofit Organizations in the New Economy Business Model
- September 14, 2011: Effective Media & Public Relations
- August 10, 2011: Principles for Entrepreneurial Success
- July 13, 2011: Creating Successful New Economy Business Models
- June 8, 2011: E-Commerce
- May 10, 2011: Changing Your Vision and Embracing the Winds of Change
- April 12, 2011: Success and Financial Tips for Entrepreneurs
- March 15, 2011: Business Plans
- February 8, 2011: The Optimistic Entrepreneur
- January 11, 2011: Top 10 Challenges for Entrepreneurs
- December 14, 2010: Innovative Software for Successful Businesses
- November 9, 2010: Trends and Opportunities for Business Innovation
- October 12, 2010: Entrepreneurship in the Arts
- September 14, 2010: How Entrepreneurs Build Relationships through Social Media
- August 3, 2010: Social Entrepreneurship
- July 6, 2010: Financial Success for Small Businesses
- June 1, 2010: Technology in a Service-Based Profession
- May 4, 2010: Differentiation and the Country's Best Pie
- April 6, 2010: Networking Partner in Promotion
- February 2, 2010: What is Your Product or Service Worth?
- January 5, 2010: Testing Market Potential
- December 1, 2009: What Makes a Good Business Deal?
- November 3, 2009: Role of Media in Supporting Entrepreneurs
- October 6, 2009: Introduction to East Lansing's Technology Innovation Center
For more information, contact Marsha Madle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517.575.9234.